Monday, February 1, 2016

Touching, seems to have a "language " of it's own.
Growing up, I remember a time or two when I had to "fetch" a switch for the "switcher" and the butt of the switchee felt a "touch". (That was one kind). On another occasion in school, I was thumped on the chest by a bully, I would label that a challenge that needed a quick decision. (another kind of touch). Then,as I experienced life in the "job" world I remember, on meeting anyone, that I continued to keep liking was the ones that showed that they liked me by touching my arm or shoulder as they greeted me.(This kind of touching speaks without words). Lastly, (example) If I happen to be in my home "Pondering" things such as 
finances, appointments ,health, etc. And my (love) my wife touches me as she scurries bye, then, (guess what).
I can mount my Steed raise my saber and charge any enemy that I would encounter ever.

3 comments: