Wednesday, March 16, 2016

1929 Model A Roadster, "Where are you"
In June 1942 I bought a Fun to drive,Fun to own, 1929 Red, Model A Ford Roadster with a Rumble Seat.
I actually bought it for transportation to my new Job with the Glacier (Washington) Ranger Station as a "fire lookout". I parked the car at the Ranger Station in the end of along shed that stored various equipment.
After my Summer term ended I came home without the car. (needed Battery, or needed gas,) Can't really remember. But before I could get it the 50 or 60 miles home I joined the Navy with my two older Brothers.
When i was discharged three years later there was no car to be found and nobody knew what might have happened to it. I just had to forget about it But, wish it had still been there, and i had it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment